Video Tutorial on Using a Grad Filter

Here is a little video on how to use grad filters.

1. Charles rash (crash)
    March 19, 2012

Love your videos post more how to.
    Thanks
    Crash

2. Brian Irwin
    March 19, 2012

Loved the information. Unable to attend due to the fact I live in Vancouver. Anyway of getting a copy of the 2 ebooks you mentioned. I would be very interested. Thanks
    Brian irwin

March 22, 2012

You can get the copies of the eBooks by sending us an email at info@oopoomoo.com and asking for them. We’ll send you an email invoice for the ebooks ($10 each) and once paid you’ll get a link to the eBooks. We plan to re-release these eBooks in a month or two with some updated information in case you want to wait.

3. andrew
    March 19, 2012

Hey guys, thanks for the links and video. I have learned a lot from visiting your sites and appreciate your talent and willingness to share what you know. I use the polarizer and nd filters from time to time and really enjoy the results. I haven’t invested in the grad filters yet but hope to at some point. Thanks again!

March 22, 2012

Andrew, thanks for the comment, we are glad the videos have some value to someone!

4. New Iceland Photos from Darwin Wiggett | oopoomoo
    June 22, 2012

[…] see our free filter tutorials go here or to get our eBook on filters go […]

5. Khun Hans
    August 7, 2012

Very well explained, Darwin. My way of taking photos was much improved by taking these kind of filters. (Death Valley, Bavarian Alps in Germany)
    Keep on posting.
    Thanks,
    Hans

6. Ajay
    September 19, 2012

excellent video darwin.. very well explained …Thank you so much ! .. y dont you publish a video tutorial , a complete guide to landscape photography … ? ??

7. Zequinao
    November 26, 2013

You’re the best Darwin! Thanks for sharing your precious knowledge! You should make an oopoomoo App for iOS and Android! Cheers from Brazil!