Note: Chain Mail Chicken is now closed – we have our 20 participants!
We were so inspired with the photos of our rubber chicken that Parnell Legg took that we thought we should send our little friend out to other photographers for their creative interpretation of ‘A Chicken’s Life’. So if you want to receive our little rubber friend by mail drop me a line (email@example.com) with your name, email address and mailing address and you’ll get the Chain Mail Chicken to photograph in your own unique way!
- First come first served – limited to the first 20 applicants.
- Don’t wreck or deface the chicken (he is our family after all so be nice!)
- Keep it PG (nothing rude or offensive).
- You are responsible for mailing the chicken to the next person on the list at your cost; you’ll be provided the mailing address of the next person on the list.
- You can keep the chicken for one week to make your photos (after that it starts to get angry and demanding).
- Please send us images that are 585 pixels in the long dimension once your assignment is complete.
- We reserve the right to publish (or not publish) the results here on the blog (with full credit) based on quality and or content.
- We reserve the right to cancel the project at any time.
But before the Chain Mail Chicken goes off across the globe by mail he will accompany me to the upcoming Winter in the Canadian Rockies photo tour. Can our rubber friend survive the cold with no feathers? Will it survive the huge winds on Abraham Lake? Will it be offended when Madeleine serves chicken for dinner? Stay tuned and find out!