Something from Nothing – Mike Dickie braves his soul showing us images for the first time!

Mike Dickie tells us that this post on oopoomoo is the first place he has ever displayed a photo on the internet! He is an internet virgin(!)… but we are happy he took the courage to do a Something from Nothing assignment and give it to us to publicly display. Welcome to the big world of sharing on the web Mike!

1. Jane Chesebrough
    April 17, 2013

First time, eh? I am glad that you decided to share with us.Love the second and third one.

2. Anna
    April 17, 2013

Mike, good for you and wonderful images, too! My favorite is the fourth – the composition, mood, and shapes of the gears – all very engaging.
    I’ve been enjoying all the contributors to the Something from Nothing assignment. Feeling like its high time that I put my work aside and join in the fun!

3. Tom Robbins
    April 17, 2013

Hey Mike, you’ve certainly got the eye and the wherewithal. Now that your feet are wet, keep going!

4. Judy Windsor
    April 17, 2013

Great set of photos! I just love the 4th and the 6th…Stunning!

5. Olivier Du Tré
    April 18, 2013

Mike. That first photograph is a beauty! Love the lines, the diagonales and the verticals. Great texture too. Beautifully composed. Well done.

6. eremophila
    April 20, 2013

I love them all, but the second and third ones really catch my eye!
    Thanks for sharing :-)

7. Mike
    April 21, 2013

Thank you to everyone for your positive comments!! I have checked out your sites, and am blown away by the quality of work I’ve seen!! Getting positive comments on my stuff from artists of your caliber is very gratifying, and inspiring as well. Not to mention hugely unexpected! Thanks to oopoomoo for accepting my images in the first place!!

Mike