Sam & Darwin’s 7 Quick & Dirty Processing Shortcuts for Lazy Photographers
It’s here! Darwin and Sam have finally released their book on how they process their images. Insightful in terms of what they don’t do as much as their advice on what to do, Darwin and Sam aren’t afraid to go against the grain to achieve results that work for their creative vision!
This eBook is for anyone who wants to learn from a lean, mean editing process and minimize their time on the computer.
Warning: this eBook is not for everyone! Darwin and Sam’s lazy habits involve destructive editing and are not for the absolute beginner, those who don’t use Photoshop or for photographers whose creative vision is found more in the sliders of image editing software than in the field.
These seven shortcuts will minimize your time on the computer and put you back in the field for creative photography!
This Book is For:
- people interested in how Darwin and Sam tweaked their digital darkroom workflow for great results in less time
- photographers who use Photoshop and prefer to minimize their time processing in their workflow
- skeptics who want to make up their own mind on what works for them
- photographers looking for a key shortcut or two to add to their processing repertoire
This Book is Not For:
- commercial photographers with clients who may demand changes to a processed file at any time
- photographers who enjoy and spend a lot of time processing their work and being creative on the computer
- photographers seeking a detailed, step-by-step guide to processing your images
- beginners wanting to understand the pros and cons of various editing programs
- anyone who shoots JPEGS in-camera
- photographers who don’t use Photoshop (or who mostly finish their work in Lightroom or similar programs)
- Stuff we don’t do (no Lightroom, no adjustment layers, no sharpening, and the power of the delete key)
- Shortcut #1 – Capture Excellent Data in the Field
- Shortcut #2 – Use Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop for Fast Conversion (and to prepare the best data possible to give to Photoshop)
- Shortcut #3 – Curves for a Sexy Starting Point
- Shortcut #4 – Quick Mask for Selective Adjustments
- Shortcut #5 – Selective Color for Sweet Tweaks
- Shortcut #6 – Layers and Layer Masks for Blending Images
- Shortcut #7 – Quick and Dirty Workflow for HDR Using Oloneo
- Cost : $10.00
- Author: Darwin Wiggett and Samantha Chrysanthou
- Pages: 112
- Images: 130
- File Type: PDF
- File Size: 18.6 MB
European Union Residents: Please note that due to amendments to EU VAT rules, we are no longer selling automatic digital downloads of our eBooks to EU buyers. If you are an EU citizen and wish to purchase our eBooks, please contact us to arrange a custom download.